You’ll find the Friends’ Shop in the main entrance of the hospital and we sell everything that patients and visitors may require during their stay including a one-stop-shop for items to support their daily living needs. Items such as:
- Ice bands for knee replacement patients
- Waterproof covers for plaster casts
- Socks/Stocking pullers
- Reaching aids
- Wheelchairs ….. and much more!
A regular and recurring commitment of the Friends is to supply courtesy toiletry packs for patients who are admitted as an emergency and are very much appreciated.
The hours that the shop opens is dependant upon the availability of volunteers, but our dedicated team of approximately 60 volunteers aim to have the shop open during the following times:
- Weekdays: 8:30am – 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1:00pm – 4:30pm